COVID-19 EAR PIERCING SAFETY TIPS
Your safety and the safety of our ear piercing professionals is our top priority. Read PIERCED BY PRIV's response to the Covid-19 pandemic and our in-home safety protocols.
OUR COVID-19 PANDEMIC RESPONSE
In-Home Ear Piercing Safety Protocols
- Our PIERCED ear piercing technicians will come to your appointment equipped with all necessary sanitation and safety tools (face mask, gloves, etc.). If a professional arrives at your appointment without sanitation and safety tools (face mask, gloves, proper cleaning supplies), we encourage you to cancel your appointment and contact our customer service team for a full refund.
- Allow PIERCED ear piercing technicians a space to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds prior to starting your service.
- If you are feeling unwell or are showing any flu-like symptoms we kindly ask that you please reschedule your appointment.
- If for any reason you feel uncomfortable during your appointment, please ask your ear piercing technician to end the session and leave your residence, at no charge to you. We kindly ask that you contact our customer service team and share your experience. Please note that this policy is in place for technicians too should they feel uncomfortable due to hygiene reasons and need to cancel you will be charged.
- PIERCED will continue to monitor the ongoing COVID-19 laws and restrictions in your city and take the necessary precautions to ensure your health and safety are of top priority.